Incredible Capitol Hill location with downtown Seattle nine blocks away. Our shuttle can take you to the bustling Pike Place Market as well as the city’s finest restaurants & shops. In addition, we are located directly across the street from Seattle University and Swedish Hospital.
• Aveda Bath Products
• Complimentary WiFi
• Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi
On-Site Dining – Jimmy’s on Broadway, features American & NW flavors. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch and Happy Hour TWICE daily.
The Neighborhood (All within walking distance)
Reserve a Table
• Dozens of quirky indie stores and unique small businesses embodying the spirit of the area
• Seattle’s hamburger institution – Dick’s Drive-In!
• Arguably, the city’s best book store, Elliott Bay Book Company
• Cal Anderson Park – The heart and soul of the Hill, Forbes called this one of America’s best parks
• Our next door neighbor – the Garage. A 1928 automotive shop transformed into an epic recreation space with bowling lanes, pool tables and six bars