Visit Seattle Convention Housing helps meeting planners with managing hotel room blocks and reservations via complimentary call centers and custom websites.
Passkey and Visit Seattle makes it easy
When your event utilizes more than one hotel, you can centralize reservations through a customized website where meeting delegates can easily review and book their rooms online, or through our complimentary call center. Contact us about your housing needs.
Passkey online reservations
A customized website can be created to link online delegate registration to the Passkey room reservation system. Using Passkey, delegates can easily review and book rooms or get on wait lists for their first-choice hotel option.
- Exclusive customized map of your hotel package offerings
- E-mail blasts to attendees (alerts, reminders, announcements)
- Link from your association website to our reservations website
Meeting planners enjoy Passkey because of its ease of use; you can:
- Manage multiple sub-blocks easily online
- Get real-time, self-service reports
- Manage and monitor booking process 24/7
- Access accurate and timely room pick-up histories
- Receive a post-convention comprehensive pick-up report
Contact us about Passkey services
Spencer Davenport, Convention Services Coordinator
Seattle Convention Housing Services
Visit Seattle Convention Housing department offers a free-of-charge, in-house call center for conventions that use multiple hotels with a minimum of 600 rooms on peak. This Convention Housing Department provides:
- Complimentary call center
- Professional reservation agents
- Personalized service for convention delegates and planners
- Superior knowledge of Seattle hotels, facilities and attractions
- Handling of all correspondence until 2 weeks prior to event
- Management of reservations
- Acknowledgements e-mailed, faxed or postmarked
Contact us about Convention Housing Services.
What’s the service cost?
There is a per reservation fee assessed for utilizing this service. Contact us to learn more about how the fee works and how you and your attendees will directly benefit from the use of the service.