Maximize your partnership by getting involved in events that are always relevant, effective, interactive and memorable.
We offer workshops, networking events and year-round activities designed to help you maximize your impact and make the most of your partnership. Seasonal Visit Seattle events connect you with tourism experts and other Visit Seattle partners who share our passion to keep tourism flourishing.
See upcoming events.
Get plugged in. Visit Seattle helps partners network with each other and learn how to best take advantage of our many benefits designed to help you connect with visitors, tourists and the travel industry.
Showcase your business.
- Partnership 101 – With its fun interactive, speed-dating format, this popular event actively connects you with other partners and Visit Seattle staff to brainstorm about how to network and maximize your benefits. Sit face-to-face with key Visit Seattle staff in a Q&A roundtable to learn more about the most effective ways to interact with us and benefit from Visit Seattle resources.
- Networking events – Partners find these events to be one of the greatest benefits of Visit Seattle, as they provide the chance to network with other partners. You never know who you’ll meet, what insight they can offer and what new business opportunities can be created by partnering with other partners.
These are partner-only opportunities to get your business in front of Visit Seattle staff so we can learn what’s unique about you and more readily help to promote you to visitors.
- Visit Seattle Open House – During National Travel & Tourism Week each May, Visit Seattle invites its partners to celebrate at its annual open house. Partner restaurants, vintners and craft brewers showcase their best. Partner entertainers present their talents. Old and new friends mingle. And each of us – regardless of industry segment – discuss the week’s issues, initiatives and success stories.
- Partner Spotlight – Every Thursday at 10 a.m., the Visit Seattle staff stops what we’re doing to attend an in-house presentation by a Visit Seattle partner. We learn all about your offerings, audience, and business and marketing goals. Once we know more about your needs and abilities, we can more readily help promote your products and services to visitors, meeting planners and travel trade professionals.
Maximize your impact. Get face-to-face with marketing experts, travel media, and key hospitality, travel and tourism personnel to learn timely trade tips that could help you improve your business.
Promote our cause.
- Educational seminars – Our informative lunches, workshops and seminars are designed to inspire and appeal across our wide partnership. We rotate where events are hosted. We cover timely topics that range from the economic downturn and how to maximize your marketing dollars to how to make your social media posts engaging and effective.
Every year, Visit Seattle partners and staff assemble to show our support for tourism in Washington state. This flag-waving flurry of activity is designed to inspire and grow our community.
- Tourism Day in Olympia – Each winter, Visit Seattle and other destination marketing organizations across Washington gather partners to meet with our state legislators and host a reception at the Governor’s mansion in Olympia. Our voices are many, but our message is the same: Tourism Matters to our economy, tax base and employment.
Celebrate with friends. Our traditional annual events are always highly anticipated and well attended by partners and staff alike. Get them on your calendar early and make a point to meet someone new.
- Visit Seattle Annual meeting – Each February, partners are invited to an inspiring and informative event that attracts hundreds. Our annual meeting unveils the Visit Seattle Annual Report. We review what was accomplished the year prior, hear from our president and a relevant and engaging guest, and kick off the year in style with fellow partners.
- Visit Seattle Holiday Breakfast– No one misses this one. Tourism industry veterans and new professionals alike look forward to this December event. Recent entertainment includes the Radio City Rockettes, local improv troupes and community choirs. Giveaways and prizes also help warm the winter chill. It’s a fun get-together and a great way to celebrate the local hospitality industry’s success and look forward to the New Year.