Come down for a tour of Visit Seattle. Once you’re here, we can introduce you to some of the 50 staff members who will be working to help get your business noticed by the more than 10 million visitors to the region expected this next year. Download the application form attached and fill it out before we meet or we can do it together at Visit Seattle.
Request additional information.
A Sampling of Partnership Benefits
- Support of Visit Seattle economic development effort.
- A descriptive listing in one or ALL of our publications, both in print and online. Choose the audience you want to market your business to: Official Visitors Guide for individual travelers (350,000 printed annually), Meeting Planners Guide for meeting planners (4,000 printed annually), Travel Planners Guide for travel agents, wholesalers and operators (7,500 printed annually).
- One of your brochures distributed at our Visitor Information Center in the Washington State Convention Center.
- Confidential Convention Digest: As part of being listed in the Meeting Planners Guide, you will receive password-protected online access to detailed contact information for conventions coming to Seattle so you can market your business directly to meeting planners.
- Opportunity to opt-in to receive partner newsletters, including: Visit Seattle Quarterly Newsletter, Travel Trade Quarterly and Convention Alerts
- Referrals from Visit Seattle staff.
- Networking opportunities at regularly scheduled Visit Seattle partner events where you can potentially market your business to more than 1,200 other Visit Seattle partners.